The market opened the year at a high led by large cap stocks propelling the market higher! Because of the breakout from 8,550 the market is poised to hit 8,800 / 8,900 as long as 8,550 new support will hold. This is now the new norm, we are seeing the effects of a bullish market and how strong the support level at 8,100 is already! The analysis from this video is based on the closing prices of January 3, 2018.
For people new to Stocks By Request, please use this as an opportunity to review all of our technical analysis lessons during our seminars. That as you cross check our analysis, I hope this helps you build the conviction to trade well and strong in the market!
The heart of why I do this seminars is I want to build a generation of Filipinos with the right foundation in stock investing. I want to bring smart investing to every Filipino around the world! If you would like to know more on how you could time the market checkout the trainings below.
Stock Smarts CDO — January 13 – 14, 2018
Investor Insights 2018 — January 20, 2018
Stock Smarts London — January 26 – 28, 2018
Stock Smarts Dubai, UAE — February 9 – 12, 2018
Stock Smarts Manila — March 3,4,17,18 & 24, 2018
1. BLOOM Breakout from 11.25, next resistance targets pegged at 11.9, 12.5, 13.5.
2. X, failed to hold above, 5,35, a retracement to to 4.65 to as low as 4 is possible, should the support level fail to hold.
3. EW, great bounce from 31.6, next resistance target pegged at 35.80.
4. EMP, the stock broke out from 7.35. The first target price is pegged at 7.70, then followed by 8.25.
5. SMPH, the stock broke out from the 38.1 level, if it stays above this level, the next target price is 41.
6. PIZZA, failed to break 13.6, because of this you can take profits, a retracement to 13.2 is possible because of the failed breakout.
7. SM breakout from 1000, first target price is set at 1,065.
8. NIKL, breakout from 6.5, target at 7.1
9. RRHI, take profits if it fails to break past 97, if it does breakout, the next target price is 106.5
10. JGS, because of the bounce from 71.4, the first target price is set to at 78, followed by 80.
11. AP, a breakout from 40.6, will lead to a target of 43.
Make this year your best trading year yet by focusing on technical analysis and by shying away from hype and speculation.