“I look at success as a series of failures” – Rosemarie Rafael
Sharing an interview with Rosemarie Rafael, the CEO of more than 7 companies that spans freight forwarding, logistics, courier services, food, travel & tours, training & consulting and online shopping. If you want to be an entrepreneur and want to start your own business, I hope that this video points you toward the right direction. As I really believe that it will be entrepreneurs who will shape the course of this country in the years to come and I really hope that you be one of them!
Catch me in my live training events! (quick plug)
The heart of why I do this seminars is I want to build a generation of Filipinos with the right foundation in stock investing. I want to bring smart investing to every Filipino around the world! If you would like to know more on how you could time the market checkout the trainings below.
Stock Smarts Malaysia — November 4 – November 5, 2017
Stock Smarts Sydney, Australia — November 11 – November 12, 2017
Stock Smarts Qatar — November 16 – November 19, 2017
Stock Smarts Singapore — November 25 – November 26, 2017
Stock Smarts Manila — December 2, 3, 9, 10 & 16 , 2017
Stock Smarts Taiwan — December 21 – December 22, 2017
Stock Smarts Cagayan De Oro — January 13 – January 14, 2018
Stock Smarts London, United Kingdom — January 26 – 28, 2018
1. Starting a business is a process, success in it does not happen overnight.
2. When you start something, you have to see it through.
3. Use failures as a jumping point to be successful later on.
4. Experience in business is your tuition fee to be successful
5. Business is all about adding value to people.
6. Know if you have a market.
7. Profit will come in if you add value.
8. Integrity in business is what bring clients to the table.
9. Don’t chase money, focus on building your business.
10. Do what you love and love what you do.