“I look at success as a series of failures” – Rosemarie Rafael
Sharing an interview with Rosemarie Rafael, the CEO of more than 7 companies that spans freight forwarding, logistics, courier services, food, travel & tours, training & consulting and online shopping. If you want to be an entrepreneur and want to start your own business, I hope that this video points you toward the right direction. As I really believe that it will be entrepreneurs who will shape the course of this country in the years to come and I really hope that you be one of them!
Catch me in my live training events! (quick plug)
The heart of why I do this seminars is I want to build a generation of Filipinos with the right foundation in stock investing. I want to bring smart investing to every Filipino around the world! If you would like to know more on how you could time the market checkout the trainings below.
Investor Insights 2018 — January 20, 2018
Stock Smarts London — January 26 – 28, 2018
Stock Smarts Dubai, UAE — February 9 – 12, 2018
Stock Smarts Manila — March 3,4,17,18 & 24, 2018
Stock Smarts Davao — April 28 – 29, 2018
Stock Smarts Singapore — May 5 – 6, 2018
Stock Smarts Iloilo — May 12 – 13, 2018
ICON 2018 — May 26, 2018
1. Starting a business is a process, success in it does not happen overnight.
2. When you start something, you have to see it through.
3. Use failures as a jumping point to be successful later on.
4. Experience in business is your tuition fee to be successful
5. Business is all about adding value to people.
6. Know if you have a market.
7. Profit will come in if you add value.
8. Integrity in business is what bring clients to the table.
9. Don’t chase money, focus on building your business.
10. Do what you love and love what you do.